2/26/09

Let's Get This Party Started

So, I'm really happy that my family has decided to come together and make a concentrated effort to make the changes we each personally need. I know that I should take this time to write some rousing cheer, but it's one in the morning, and I need to sleep. But I'll say this: I will take the time to post my activities relating to this challenge everyday, and I ask everyone to call me on it if I don't. Anyway, I've uploaded a new playlist with a few songs that have good tempos and pump me up a bit. I thought my angsty days were done, but the last song on the list, while being from a band I don't care for, is a JAM. Anyway, enjoy, and good luck to everybody. Let's stay on each other and kick this thing's fat ass.

No comments:

Go Time


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones