2/26/09

Random Post of the Day

So my Animal Behavior Teacher is trying to get a video playing, so I thought I'd share something stupid, but somehow relevant to the happiness of all of you. If you value your senses, take the following steps and thank me when you feel it is appropriate to do so.

Step 1: Go buy the following items (if you have any of these already, you may strike them from the list): A computer; an iPod or other MP3 player; a really nice set of headphones; a copy of Black Holes & Revelations by Muse.

Step 2: Load the CD onto iTunes.

Step 3: Plug the headphones into the iPod.

Step 4: Play Track 5, "Soldier's Poem"

Step 5: Try not to mess yourself.

There you go. I said it would be random.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Thanks for your comment on my easel blog...finally! jk.. Yeah, words is the aesthetic of it all. Because, you know how I'm always like, what does that word mean? Well, now I'll just explain every word and blog about it. If my topic is food...I'll describe the word, and then blog. If it's stress, same thing.... Funny how food and stress came to my mind first. Haha.

Frankie said...

so...I'm not going to do that, as I'm a po' po' college kid. therefore, you must tell me what the deuce is so awesome about it. chop chop.

Go Time


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones